Chatfield Girls Tennis Contract 2018
I have read, understand and agree with the rules above and want to
have a fun and enjoyable tennis experience this season!
- I will put forth maximum effort at all challenge matches, practices and competition with other schools.
- I will show respect to my teammates, coaches, opponents and officials.
- I will not participate in any hazing, taunting or harassment of my teammates.
- I will attend all scheduled practices, matches and tournaments. If I am unable to attend any team function
I will give the coach at least 48 hours notice.
- I understand basic tennis etiquette and I will exhibit good sportsmanship every time that I step on the court to represent
the Chatfield Chargers.
- I will refrain from using profanity, vulgarity and any other offensive and/or inappropriate behavior.
- When competing against another school, I will stay until the end of the last match in order to support my teammates.
- I understand that I have 3 "Lifelines" and that these are to be used in situations where I need to leave a match early.
When I do have to leave early for any reason I will notify the coach and lose one of my Lifelines.
- When asked by a coach or team captain I will assist with duties such as picking up balls, setting up score cards,
clearing snow from tennis courts, cleaning up after a match, etc.
- I understand that the tennis team has a zero tolerance policy for alcohol, drug and tobacco use.
- I understand that by violating any of the rules above that I may be penalized under the policies outlined under
Coach Campbell's website, the Sportsmanship Rules (as established by CHSAA) and/or the Training Rules (as established
by the Jefferson County League Board of Control).
Student Name _____________________________________      Parent/Guardian Name _______________________________